The Connective Leadership Institute presents certification seminars to train leadership development experts, organizational consultants, human resource specialists, executive coaches, and professional leaders to use the Connective Leadership™/Achieving Styles™ Models and the eight rigorously-designed and tested Connective Leadership™ Assessments. The Institute also provides tailor-made organizational consultations, executive seminars, and executive coaching.
These invitational Seminars are based on the concepts & instruments first presented in the Pulitzer Prize-nominated book, Connective Leadership: Managing in a Changing World.
Would you like to receive more information about leadership development seminars and scheduling?
CLI’s leadership development training seminars will help you:
- Identify the behaviors you currently use to achieve your goals
- Discover powerful new ways to achieve those goals
- Tap into your own ability to innovate
- Improve your team-building skills
- Develop new ways to resolve conflict
- Learn the most effective leadership behaviors for the Connective Era
- Recognize cues that suggest the most appropriate Achieving Styles™ for each situation
- Relate your Achieving Styles™ Profile to the styles your organization rewards
- Compare your Achieving Styles™ Profile with your colleagues’
- Understand the profiles of the most dynamic leaders and executives
CLI provides leadership development seminars for:
- Human resources professionals, organizational consultants, career counselors, executive coaches, personal counselors, and therapists, who wish to be certified to use the Connective Leadership™ and Achieving Styles™ Models and materials in their work with clients
- Organizations interested in leadership evaluation and development, where custom-designed training and evaluation are conducted on site
- Researchers, including Ph.D. students, who wish to be trained in the use of the Connective Leadership™ and Achieving Styles™ Models and assessments for research purposes
- Individuals who wish to explore and expand their Connective Leadership™ capacities