The Connective Leadership Institute presents certification seminars to train leadership development experts, organizational consultants, human resource specialists, executive coaches, and professional leaders to use the Connective Leadership™/Connective Leadership™ Models and the seven rigorously-designed and tested Connective Leadership™ Assessments. The Institute also provides tailor-made organizational consultations, executive seminars, and executive coaching.
The Connective Leadership Institute (CLI) is pleased to announce a three-day seminar designed to train Leadership Development Trainers, Organizational Consultants, Human Resource Officers, and Diversity Officers & Educators.
This invitational Seminar is based on the concepts & instruments first presented in the Pulitzer Prize nominated book, Connective Leadership: Managing in a Changing World.
The Connective Leadership Development Program (CLDP):
- Increases Leadership Effectiveness
- Improves the Fit Between Individuals & Organizations
- Boosts Innovation & Productivity
- Enhances Collaboration Within & Between Organizations
- Encourages the Cultivation of “Hot Groups”
- Enables Precise Diagnosis of Organizational Culture Issues
The Certification Training Seminar (CTS) Includes:
- Introduction to the CLDP & Connective Leadership Theory
- Exploration of Underlying Behavioral 9-Factor Achieving Styles Model
- Training in Administering & Interpreting CLI’s Seven Leadership Assessment Inventories
- Continuing Education Units (CEU), if desired
- Top-level Learning Environment at Caltech’s Athenaeum
- Certification as a CLI Associate (CLI-CA) Upon Completion of Checkpoint